Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee is more than a marketing promise; it’s a promise to you as our valued customer. If we are able to confirm that the airfare is still available to be booked in the same cabin as per the competitor's quoted itinerary, we’ll beat the airfare.
How it works...
1. You find a scheduled airline's airfare from another Irish licensed and bonded business for travel departing Ireland.
2. The written quote must be in euros, originating/departing from Ireland, available, able to be booked by the Irish general public and be for the same dates, airlines, number of passengers, flight numbers and booking classes (i.e. Economy, Premium Economy, Business and First Class). The quote must show the date and time it was created and the final price including all applicable service fees and charges. Only genuine written quotes will be accepted.
3. The guarantee applies to scheduled airlines and not charter or low-cost airlines (charter and low cost examples include easyjet, Ryanair, Flybe, Aer Lingus and Monarch).
4. Visit a Flight Centre store or email one of our travel consultants with your genuine written quote on the same day you receive the quote. Our consultants will endeavour to respond to your submission within 24 hours.
5. If the airfare is still available to be booked, we’ll beat it by €1.
6. For our consultant to beat the airfare, full payment in the same form of payment as the competitor’s quote will be required at the time of booking.
If you wish to book with us at Flight Centre or require further information about our Lowest Airfare Guarantee, visit in store or call 01 6950365.